Why Your Business Needs Email Marketing
The growing demand for various areas of Internet marketing is due to a number of real factors. Everything is experienced. And the practice has shown that it is web marketing today that can solve even practically insoluble issues.
A crisis and a sudden decrease in user activity are not terrible if email marketing is mastered. Due to increased competition and the desire to save time and resources on other product promotion channels, marketers are increasingly turning to electronic mailings. But in order to realize the full potential of this area, you should understand why email marketing for a business, its strengths and weaknesses are needed.
What tasks is email marketing aimed at?
It should be remembered that email marketing is not a short-term, but a long-term event aimed at solving the main goals of an advertising campaign. As a rule, he solves several basic tasks at once:
- A reminder of a brand, company, product or service.
- Personalization of newsletters.
- Incentives for repeat acquisition
- Implementation of feedback (communication tasks).
- Attraction and development of a subscriber base
- Based on segmentation.
- Analysis of the results by mailing in order to increase business efficiency, sales growth.
Today, email marketing not only saves time and human resources, as it is carried out mostly in an automatic mode. But it is one of the cheapest and most effective ways to increase sales and business development.
Benefits of Choosing Email Newsletters
One of the most important advantages of using email newsletters is the high financial return and real money savings. It costs a little, but it brings a lot. Who does not dream about it !? In addition, email marketing has several more obvious advantages:
- After sending the finished newsletter, sales growth increases by at least 10%.
- If the e-mails are created correctly, the result appears almost immediately after sending it.
- You can save money not only on the newsletters themselves but also on design and copywriting, thanks to ready-made and completely free templates that are often found on some web resources.
Another clear advantage is the ease of preparing newsletters. But, of course, there is a danger that your letters will be sent to the spam folder. To avoid this annoying nuisance, you should adhere to a couple of plain tips.
Rules for creating email newsletters
Firstly, you should not impose your services on those who have in no way shown interest in either your company or the product or service. Of course, you can send them a fact-finding letter, but do not bombard them with a gulp of “selling” letters. Otherwise, the result will be deliberately negative – a link to your site will be sent to spam settings, and all mailings will go into oblivion.
The rules for creating quality and productive emails are as follows:
- Messages should be sent only to those who voluntarily subscribed to them, i.e., showed readiness for further cooperation and is interested in the product offered by your company.
- Electronic sales letters should not be sent often, but regularly and only with the latest news or attractive offers.
- There should not be any useless and intrusive PR, as this will only repel a potential and even loyal customer.
- All messages should be broken down on clear topics, nothing more;
any letter should begin with a polite treatment and throughout the text should show respect for the user.
- Illiterate messages only repel yourself, often overshadowing even very beneficial news for the buyer.
Do not forget about a clear indication of the reason for sending email newsletters. As well as about the contacts of the company or manager, who can be contacted to clarify the circumstances of the action or prices.
The rules are as simple as creating similar “selling” emails. But compliance with them can increase the effectiveness of email messages at times.
Stages of planning and implementing email marketing
After there are no questions left, why do you need email marketing for a business, you can start planning and launching an electronic advertising campaign. Everything is also very simple here, but a competent approach to each stage guarantees a larger percentage of increased sales and traffic growth.
So, the stages of email marketing:
- Determination of the main goal or end result that needs to be achieved as a result of mailings (for example, attracting new customers or transferring subscribers to the category of regular customers).
- you must initially answer for yourself the question of whether there is readiness for a long-term project of this type.
- Determination of the actual deadlines for the execution of the intended.
- Highlighting the target audience with which you will work.
- The choice of the main idea that will need to be conveyed in the letters, it should be concise, clear for understanding and broadcast inaccessible forms of reporting.
- Determining the actions expected from the target audience in response to receiving newsletters.
- Thinking over the specific actions that potential customers must take to achieve their task.
- The choice of several methods to stimulate the acquisition of products by subscribers.
- Determining the format for receiving feedback from customers, the format of the newsletter itself.
Now you can start creating emails. And then think about new forms of attracting regular subscribers, about the greater attractiveness for potential customers of the subscription page. Since you should never stop there. Only that business wins in which development and progress do not stop for a moment.
Today’s market with the huge competition is directly related to Internet marketing. A sober businessman understands this and will never refuse to use such an effective success tool in all respects as email marketing.