Digital Marketing Jobs & Career Opportunities For Fresher In Varanasi
Successful people around the world have a common feature: they have chosen a serious hobby or hobby as a matter of life. Today, many people cannot imagine life without the Internet, and therefore work in Digital media and advertising is becoming increasingly attractive. Digital Marketing is one of the most promising areas where today there is work and salaries are growing. This is the promotion of a product or service through various digital channels: social media, email, search engines, sites, applications, etc. For young professionals In Varanasi who want to work in marketing, but are still determined by the specific specialization of their activities, Join Digital Growth World #1 Digital Marketing Institute In Varanasi.
To begin with, working in Digital Marketing has several advantages.
- Digital Marketing is a young industry – young professionals.
- You can be yourself!
The informal atmosphere of Digital – agencies, and departments will allow you to immediately feel at ease. Formalities should only be followed by Account managers and the business development department, as they are in continuous contact with customers.
- The most simplified communications within the organization.
You can always talk with your manager, discuss the latest trends with a friend from a neighboring department, and with the CEO a successful deal.
- Missing dress code.
- You turn a hobby into a profession!
Remember how your parents told you to turn off the computer and do something useful for some time? Well, the time has come for a reckoning. Get ready to live in a virtual world where all the resources and opportunities at Digital Marketing are located!
- Do it!
Do you have a good ear? Can you draw? Do you write well? Does your melodious voice captivate your colleagues? Urgently run to the production team, record a viral video, create infographics with a designer or share unique content with SMM specialists.
Key areas of Digital Marketing
Search engine optimization
There is no movie that we would watch or a restaurant that we would visit without first consulting with Google or Yandex. Search engines have become an indispensable part of our daily lives. SEO – the process of promoting a website, blog or portal through optimization, increasing visibility in the results of a search engine. When you google something, the first search results are most likely the work of good SEO.
Mobile Marketing ( Mobile Marketing )
The product or service is promoted through mobile channels: SMS, MMS, applications, etc. Over the past 5 years, the number of smartphone users has grown phenomenally. If you are one of them, open the “store” or Google market and see examples of mobile marketing.
Social Media Marketing or Social Media Marketing is a process of relationships with an audience on social networks to enhance the brand image, attract the necessary traffic, determine the needs of the target audience and motivate it using content. If it’s easy for you to get a lot of likes and reposts, you should definitely try yourself in SMM.
Pay Per Click (Engl. “Pay Per Click”) Marketing
The ads you see on your phone, tablet or computer are the result of Pay Per Click marketing strategy, also known as SEM (Search Engine Marketing). In this model, advertisers pay the site owner for every click on their ad product.
Game Marketing (Digital Games Marketing)
Who does not like to kill time, overtaking enemies and fighting the dragon? The craziness around games is a noticeable trend and has not only an entertaining background. Companies invest in the development of games and gaming applications tons of “gold coins”. If you like games and everything is in order with creativity, then you too can discover a new level of marketing, full of success and pleasure.
Who can work at Digital Marketing?
Whatever your specialization, you can always make yourself known in the industry. The main thing is to be able to convert your talents and strengths into profit. Below is a brief summary of the key job openings in the digital marketing world.
Digital Strategy ( Digital Strategist )
The role of the Digital strategist is in the conceptualization, development, and application of effective marketing programs and promising business areas for existing customers. This position requires in-depth knowledge of all digital platforms and solutions, coupled with the ability to develop, shape and present strategies. Responsibilities of Digital Strategist:
- Planning and implementing compelling digital marketing strategies.
- Identification of user trends and ideas, their application to achieve customer goals and the development of new directions.
- Understanding the goals, prospects, and competitiveness of the brand.
- Work in conjunction with the production / technical department and with customer service managers.
- Development of individual performance indicators and recommendations for further improvement of the campaign.
Web developers are of particular importance in any Digital Agency. The technical and external parts of any application or site are their direct concerns. Web Developer Tasks:
- Writing program code to create or adapt existing services and interface to the tasks of the project.
- Testing and identifying technical problems, fixing bugs.
- The introduction of the site into “operation” and registration on various search engines.
Designers are the creative support of the agency. Their business is the development of a design that will be most acceptable and will resonate with the audience. Graphic designers work with websites, applications, e-books, screens, banners, advertising, media products, and any other tools that require a creative approach. Among the duties of a designer:
- Creation and implementation of design solutions for various Internet channels.
- Interaction with various departments to maintain the quality and accuracy of the design.
Director of Business Development
Business development directors are responsible for the emergence of new customers and the formation of a plan for promising areas. Their main tasks:
- Analysis of existing and potential customers in different market segments.
- Search for opportunities for projects through research and personal contacts.
- Active work with clients.
- Presentation of ideas and strategies.
- Managing your client portfolio and maintaining good relationships.
- Ensuring quick completion of tasks stipulated by current projects.
- Organization of processes related to hiring strategies, training of new company employees, etc.
When a client needs to see his site in the first lines of search engines, the first people he turns to are SEO specialists. These employees are responsible for optimizing the site as part of an overall promotion strategy. They must understand the specifics and objectives of the business. Their duties:
- High search results
- Working with online elements: search queries, creating meta tags, headers.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating link building strategies.
- Data processing and reporting on information obtained using analytical programs (Google Analytics)
- Making the necessary adjustments in the presence of gaps or regression in the results of the work.
Copywriter / Content Manager
These are employees who are responsible for the entire concept and implementation of the idea, whether it be a small post on the networks or a full-fledged media campaign. With special care, they have the opportunity to become the head of a department, or even a creative director. Their business:
- Prepare content for various channels, including banners, email programs, websites, social media, applications, mobile assets, games, viral videos, etc.
- Identify key campaign topics and create buzz around them online with effective content.
- Recognize the trends of the online world, follow them, use them to create and develop your own content.
- To help out a business development team: create innovative solutions to attract new opportunities.
Account Manager serves as a bridge between the company and the client. As a customer-oriented specialist in the field of Digital, the account manager is engaged in planning and “delivering” marketing solutions to customers. These specialists work closely with the business development department and creative producers. Their tasks:
- Building strong, trusting relationships with customer representatives.
- Understanding the characteristics of the client’s business, the market in which he works and his target consumer.
- Coordination of internal departments and resources for all tasks.
- Responsibility for the correct performance of all temporary and financial obligations by the company.
Social media manager
The work of the Social Media Marketing Manager ( social media manager) is to successfully conduct the client’s SMM campaign. Responsibilities can range from creating and supervising company accounts on social networks, to a full analytical report. This position is for Internet enthusiasts who are ready to act and work hard in the virtual space. Among the responsibilities:
- Creation and launch of client accounts on all social platforms.
- Work on interesting and entertaining content for all groups and platforms.
- Development of an advertising company plan and its further launch.
- Responsibility for the company’s reputation. Work with comments, negative reviews, and complaints.
- Creating a company development strategy in social Internet space.
- Analytics, reporting to customer representatives.
For success in working at Digital Marketing, good luggage of knowledge and diligence is enough. These tips will help you better understand the world of Digital Marketing.
- Boost Your Social Activity
In the digital marketing industry, recruiters check your online activity! So if you dream of a successful career, activate all your resources. Try to keep abreast of all events and expand your circle of contacts. Sometimes, the initial salary depends on the number of your subscribers.
- Track interesting bloggers
Use your search engine skills and find the biggest and most inspiring Digital Marketing blogs. So you will not only be aware of all the trends, but you will also be able to make useful contacts on occasion.
- E-books and articles
You have the opportunity to contact the authors and discuss your questions.
- Attend seminars and workshops
On average, about three Digital Marketing events take place every week. These workshops are conducted by industry experts. There is little to compare the information and experience that they will share there.
Maybe this is not your favorite social network, but when it comes to career, it is a powerful tool. Make your profile as attractive and open as possible. Make business acquaintances, ask for recommendations and confirmations of your skills. Recruiters look with interest at full and active profiles.
Choosing a job and a profession is not an easy task. Only after a serious study of the market, industry, weighing all the strengths and weaknesses, you can choose your future path. Digital Marketing is a young, rapidly growing industry in which much can be achieved. If you have the will and are ready to do everything possible to make a hobby your profession, the industry is waiting for you!