Hello dear readers! Today I’ll tell you how to make money on affiliate programs on the Internet! This is a bit belated article because various affiliate programs have been around for a long time. They continue to work, and partners continue to earn money successfully. I will say right away that to earn money on affiliate programs you will need your public or website that has traffic. But, as I found out recently, many do without it, below I will tell you how. In general, in today’s article, I will share with you the colossal experience I have accumulated over many years of how to make money on affiliate programs on the Internet.
What is an affiliate program and how does it work
For many site owners, affiliates are almost the main source of income, for someone they occupy a decent part of the income, in addition to AdSense and YAN. I was no exception in this system of earnings and also have been using affiliate programs for many years. Next, I’ll tell you what.
What is the essence of affiliate programs
By participating in an affiliate program, you receive money for some actions that a user who clicks on your affiliate link from your site or group (Vkontakte, Facebook) will take. This action may be:
- Registration on the website.
- Newsletter subscription.
- purchase or order of goods or services (information and training courses; services for providing, for example, legal or accounting services, and of course online stores).
Example: You post a bank affiliate program on your website. Your readers follow the link and apply for a loan at this bank. You are dripping, for example, $700 for each person who issued a loan through your website. And if you have a thematic site on loans and high attendance, then you can imagine how much you will earn on this affiliate program. And the most interesting thing is that you do not need to engage in advising clients, or hiccup and purchase popular products. All this is done by your partner, and you only get a percentage of this.
How the buyer/customer who came from you is recorded
For those who are just getting acquainted with affiliate programs, a logical question arises: how does a partner know that a client has come from you? Everything is simple. We live in the 21st century and our computers, or rather browsers, record our movements on the World Wide Web by storing cookies (kookie). The partner will see that the transition to the affiliate program was made from your Internet resource, after which you will receive the agreed reward.
The amount of remuneration for all is different. Someone is ready to give you 100% of the sale, in return for the customer’s return data (contacts, mail). Someone pay 10%, and someone 70%.
But there is a pattern:
- Information products (training courses, training, video tutorials, etc.) the size of payments – from 50%.
- Product affiliate programs – no more than 40%.
How to withdraw money from an affiliate program
In some affiliate programs, money is automatically withdrawn upon reaching a certain amount ($ 300, $ 1,000) or after a month. In order for the money to be withdrawn automatically, the service will require you to attach a wallet (for example Yandex Money ) to which it will withdraw the money you earned.
How to choose the affiliate program
There are many affiliate programs. When choosing a program, rely on your audience, the subject of the site or group. On the women’s website or group, you can place an affiliate program for cosmetics, jewelry or clothing. But there is general thematic. For example, games, or dating sites. In general, there is a lot of choices, the main thing is to try and select for your audience.
How to register for an affiliate program
Having decided on an affiliate program, you do not know what to do next. Everything is simple:
- Register on the seller’s website of the product (service), as well as in its affiliate program. It is important to indicate your real data so that there are no difficulties with the withdrawal of money.
- Register in electronic payment systems convenient for you (YandexMoney, Qiwi, Webmoney, etc.).
- Get your unique link and additional materials from your partner (promotional codes, if any).
- We promote and distribute your link in all ways convenient for you.
Types of Affiliate Programs
- Disposable – you once sold a product (for example, an information course, training, lesson) and that’s all, that’s where your earnings from this affiliate program are over.
- Reusable – you get a percentage of the company’s income that it received from the person who clicked on your link. Here your relationship with a partner is longer.
- Regular – perhaps the most profitable and convenient and stable type of cooperation. Referrals regularly say monthly pay a partner company a certain amount of money for using their service. You get a percentage of this payment also every month.
Types of partnership affiliate
So, one of the first things that interests us in the affiliate program is what makes up earnings. Be careful and pay special attention to this.
- Pay per click ( pay – per – click , PPC or cost – per – click , CPC ) is one of the lowest payments. It does not exceed more than three cents per transition. The thing is that you only pay for the passage of a potential client by reference. It does not affect whether he bought the product, ordered the service or not.
- Pay per impressions ( pay – per – impression , PPI ) – the low pay rating continues to pay per impressions. In this case, it does not affect whether someone clicked on the link or not, you are paid only a couple of bucks for about 1000 impressions. Consider how many visitors you need on the site or in public to make a decent profit on this.
- Payment for committed actions ( cost – per – action , CPA or pay per action , PPA or pay – per – lead , PPL ) is already more interesting. Under these conditions, you will be paid for those actions that the client clicked on the affiliate link: registration on the site, filling out a questionnaire or application for a loan, downloading a file. The remuneration here is already bigger, but you can think about earning.
- Payment for making a purchase ( pay-per-sale, PPS or c ost-per-sale, CPS ) – people who click on your link must buy a product or service offered by a partner before you receive your reward. In many ways, the reader of your site to buy a particular product or service depends on you, on how you place a call to action. This is all in your interests, as the amounts here are completely different, you can earn much more on this. Here you can already talk about the percentage of profit (from 10% – 100%).
To say that some of these types of partnerships is more profitable is not right. If you make your own efforts, then on any of the above conditions, you can earn decent money.
For More Infomation How to Make Money Online Enroll Our Course : Advanced Digital marketing Course
Pros and cons of earning affiliate programs
Simple and affordable. In order to earn money on affiliate programs, you do not need special knowledge of the code or anything else. Everyone, not even the most advanced PC user, has the skill of placing affiliate links, and talking about site owners is generally not worth it. I registered with the affiliate program – posted a link – received money. You do the work once and continue to make a profit all the time.
Profit. It’s really possible to earn on an affiliate program. The issue of price. Someone from the first days earns $ 2,000, and someone 300 $ per month. It all depends on you. I repeat, for many in the article “revenues”, affiliate programs take the second and even the first place.
No investment required. This is especially true for owners of their own sites, blocks, publics. You are not wasting anything but your time.
Risks. As with any business, there are also risks. So for example, if you stay in a paid public, you will not get the desired result. Or by clicking on your link, payment will occur directly with the seller, and not through payment systems.
Unstable income. Do not forget that in the period from May to September there is low activity on the Internet, and on the contrary, before the New Year, people are more solvent and ready to say goodbye to their money. Do not forget about seasonal goods: heaters are not sold in July.